Kronsys Inc. is hiring for the following positions subject to travel within US:
POSITION: IVR Programmer Analyst [Post Start Date on Jun 21 2018]
· Responsible for Setup, installation and maintenance of CTI.
· Create general infrastructure for Genesys framework and CTI support for call center.
· Design architecture framework for routing calls using agent, queues, places, DN, Route points, group agents/places.
· Measure, monitor, and manage ACD performance and take appropriate actions based on results.
· Implement screen pops and provide multimedia support for Genesys Inbound & Outbound Call center.
· Create list objects in Transactions folder according to Strategy requirements. Implement Java and J2EE architecture for Genesys components that are interfaced with Java applications.
· Analyze customer requirements, and evaluating technology options, developing strategies, and recommendations to Call Center customers.
· Travel to client sites is required.
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS : Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or closely related
SKILLS : Java, J2EE, Telecom technologies
JOB LOCATION Kronsys Inc, 6512 Six Forks Rd, Suite# 304A Raleigh, NC 27615