POSITION: Database Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION: [Post start Date on Nov 29th 2016]
- Participate in SDLC gathering requirements from end users.
- Perform system analysis and data modeling, including creating tables, views, indexes, synonyms, triggers, functions, procedures, cursors and packages.
- Develop comprehensive test plans, scripts and cases and performed unit and system testing with developers to ensure overall functionality and technical quality of deliverables.
- Create database systems design documents, user manuals and implementation guidelines.
- Develop database systems to track expenditures and use crystal reports to generate expense reports.
- Enhance MS-Access databases by improving user interface, introducing multiple-user access, and increasing security and stability.
- Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations to interact with clients and train users for short and long term assignments.
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related + 1 year experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
SKILLS: MS Access, VbScript, VBA, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, SQL.
JOB LOCATION/ WHERE TO APPLY: Kronsys Inc,6512 Six Forks Rd Ste 304A,Raleigh, NC 27615